New Team Magic E4RS III obtained frantastic results since his release in march 2015; with national wins in France, Nertherlands and Switzerland, as well as ETS A-finals in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg.
During these 6 first months of Racing with the E4RS III, we studied some solution to increase more and more this level of performance, and developped some new optional parts, which will be soon available.
So, the new Team Magic customers could get these improvement directly in the E4RS III kits, now called E4RS III+ (Plus). For the E4RS III owners, we will release all these parts in a E4RS III+ (plus) upgrade kit.
What is E4RS III+ ?
- NEW Reinforced C-Hubs to increase durability and steering precision
- NEW Revised Steering Blocks for increased steering angle
- NEW Front and rear Zero-Play suspension Arms for more precise handling
- NEW 2.5mm Chassis for quicker flex and steering response
- NEW Revised front FF arm mount position, to increase setting possibilities
- NEW front FR one-piece arm mount, for better steering control
- NEW FF/RR arm mount spacers, to fine tune roll center in a easy way
- NEW FR/RF arm mount spacers, to fine tune roll center in a easy way
- NEW front anti-roll bar hex pivot ball
- NEW reinforced rear driveshafts
- NEW reinforced upper bulkheads
- NEW front arm inner suspension axles
- NEW aluminium pivot balls for suspension arms
Stay tuned to get + !!
+++ Steering +++ Corner Speed +++ Predictable Handling +++ Success and Victories